Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tony Pulis returns as Stoke manager


Stoke City have appointed Tony Pulis as their new manager on a 12-month rolling contract.

In a statement on the club's website, Potters chairman Peter Coates said: "Tony knows the club, knows the area, knows the passion our fans have for Stoke City and - most importantly - understands the potential we have at the club.
"He wants to come back because he truly believes he can bring the club success and I'm absolutely convinced he can.

"I did not make a £10million investment in the club for us to remain a mid-table Championship side.

"I made it to bring success to a club I've supported all my life and I believe the appointment of Tony Pulis will help us achieve that."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Site Meter Image hosting by Photobucket