Sunday, April 09, 2006

The HEAL - up & coming UK rockers

Christian Williams, Guitarist from The Heal

First and lastest albums bought & why...

The first album I bought was Nirvana- Nervermind on cassette, after I saw them on TV. I think I was 12, and I was totally blown away becuase up until then all I had heard was blues music. I'd never heard anything like it. The most recent album I bought was Menos El Osla, by Minus The Bear, to help me relax whilst I'm wondering around London

Album(s) you couldn't be without...

Senses Fail- Let it Enfold you, Jimi Hendrix- Best Of, U2- Achtung Baby,
Steve Vai- Passion and Warfare

Album(s) in my collection that would surprise people...

Tom Petty and The Heart Breakers

Band(s)/artist(s) you've discovered recently & why they are worth a listen...

Emanuel, this band signed to Vagrant records are really good, energetic, and don't use the same chord progressions as most "Emo" bands. Minus The Bear are a really chilled out, spacey band everyone should listen to. Fat Freddys Drop are a nice chilled out dub band from New Zealand. Good for when your mates come round

First and latest gig attended...

First gig I went to was probably some blues gig I was forced to go to as a baby. The earliest I can remember is BB King. The last one was my own at Farnham College :)

Piece of music/album by myself/band that sums up my sound/band...

What If I Win, becuase it sums up how everyone in the band feels and brings out all of our musical personalities

Album you bought you really wish you hadn't...

Hard Fi- Stars of CCTV, because it helped them overtake us as the most famous band from Staines

If I wasn't a musician I'd be a...

Painter or writer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Site Meter Image hosting by Photobucket