Monday, April 10, 2006

DIDGE DIGITAL (BLACK MOON/Ex-FM)



What are you currently up to (eg recording, gigs etc)?

Done a 4 track demo,"Fanfare" - "Fire" - "Lucky Man" - "Romeo & Juliet" to help the band get gigs.Next gig - Thurs.4 May.Diamond Club,Sutton in Ashfield.(with exploding ribbon controller!)

Plans for the rest of 2006...

Get more gigs............etc......maybe have a holiday this year?

Highlights/lowlights of the year so far...

Highlight - still alive! lowlight - total apathy in the music industry towards live bands,or anyone trying something different!

Message for your fans...

Be Happy..........stay out the music business !!!! It sucks.

Website


First and lastest albums bought & why...

First album was "Tarkus" by ELP.I even had to borrow a record player to play it. The last album I bought was "I" by Patrick Moraz - I spotted the one CD copy in a shop in Leeds.I had the original album back in the 70s,but got rid of it 'cos I wore it out!

Album(s) you couldn't be without...

All the albums featuring major keyboard players !

Album(s) in my collection that would surprise people...

"Tin Drum" by Japan and "Best of" by Thomas Dolby.

Band(s)/artist(s) you've discovered recently & why they are worth a listen...

"Far From The Dance",saw them at Huddersfield Rock Cafe.I think they still need to write that hit single tho'

First and latest gig attended...

First gig - sneaked into St.Georges Hall Bradford - to see ELP in the 70s.Met Emerson backstage tuning up the Moog modular before showtime.I had a mate called Owen who worked backstage and he could get me in to see the show for free! Top !!!! Latest gig - took my girlfriend to see Shania Twain !!!! at Sheffield Arena. Not impressed - giant karaoke doesn't do it for me? 10 people on stage and probably only three of 'em actually playing something? I think that was the "Let's fleece England" part of the tour, judging by the prices on the merchandising.

Piece of music/album by myself/band that sums up my sound/band...

"Pictures At An Exhibition by ELP"

Album you bought you really wish you hadn't...

Can't think of any ???

If I wasn't a musician I'd be .....

something to do with electronics/computers etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Site Meter Image hosting by Photobucket